The China e-bike market size reached US$ 15.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 22.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
E-bikes, or electric bicycles, are integrated with an electric motor that assists the rider pedal power the bike. They are cost-effective, energy-efficient, and more economical than fuel-powered cars and motorcycles. Nowadays, e-bikes are gaining prominence in China, especially among the young generation, for various adventure activities. They also help to combat weight gain issues, enhance aerobic capacity, and improve the health of individuals.
The China e-bike market is primarily driven by several initiatives and laws passed by the Government, encouraging the adoption of green technologies, such as e-bikes. These initiatives have led to the introduction of e-bikes equipped with smart batteries and application platforms that use big data. For instance, electric bikes by Chinese manufacturers have gained popularity in the European market due to their excellent quality and technological edge. Besides this, there has been a rising demand for e-bikes to avoid traffic congestion and accidents in the country. Moreover, the emergence of rental services on account of the growing focus on shared micro-mobility services has provided a positive impact on the market. Other factors, such as hyper-urbanization, lack of parking space and high travel costs, have also encouraged people to opt for e-bikes.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the China e-bike market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on mode, motor type, battery type, class, design and application.
Breakup by Mode:
Breakup by Motor Type:
- Hub Motor
- Mid Drive
Breakup by Battery Type:
- Lead Acid
- Lithium Ion
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)
Breakup by Class:
- Class I
- Class II
- Class III
Breakup by Design:
Breakup by Application:
- Mountain/Trekking Bikes
Breakup by Region:
- North and Northeast
- South Central
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Mode, Motor Type, Battery Type, Class, Design, Application, Region
||North and Northeast, Northwest, East, South Central, Southwest
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China e-bike market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the China e-bike market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the motor type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the battery type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the class?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the China e-bike market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?