The global corporate M-learning market size reached US$ 33.62 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 87.99 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 16.97% during 2023-2028. The increasing adoption of smartphones and tablets, rapid technological advancements, the growing focus on continuous development and technical training in modern workplaces, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities are some of the key factors driving the market.
Corporate M-learning, or mobile learning, refers to the use of mobile devices and technology to deliver training and educational content within a corporate setting. It involves the use of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets to provide employees with on-the-go access to learning materials, resources, and interactive experiences. Corporate M-learning is widely used for onboarding, compliance training, product knowledge, soft skills development, leadership training, and ongoing professional development. It assists in providing product knowledge and sales training and understanding company policies, procedures, culture, and job-specific knowledge. Moreover, corporate M-learning offers a flexible, accessible, and engaging approach to employee training and development, enabling organizations to enhance learning and skill.
Corporate M-Learning Market Trends:
The increasing adoption of smartphones and tablets across the globe is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the rising emphasis on continuous learning and professional development in modern workplaces is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the increasing demand for technical training in organizations owing to the widespread utilization of artificial intelligence (AI) technology is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, the incorporation of gamification elements, such as points, badges, leaderboards, and interactive quizzes in corporate M-learning systems to engage and motivate employees and create more immersive and enjoyable learning experiences is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the widespread adoption of corporate M-learning, as it offers flexibility and convenience to learners, is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the development of personalized corporate M-learning programs to meet the specific needs and learning styles of individual employees is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including growing demand for skilled professionals, enhanced focus on research and development (R&D) activities, widespread adoption of corporate M-learning due to its cost-effectiveness over traditional training methods, and increasing remote working culture, are supporting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global corporate M-learning market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on solutions, application, and user type.
- Portable LMS
- Interactive Assessment
- Mobile and Video Based Courseware
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the corporate M-learning market based on the solutions. This includes E-books, portable LMS, interactive assessment, mobile and video based courseware, M-enablement, and others. According to the report, E-books represented the largest segment.
- Simulation Based Learning
- Corporate Learning
- On-The-Job Training
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the corporate M-learning market based on the application. This includes simulation based learning, corporate learning, and on-the-job training.
User Type Insights:
- Large Organization
- Small and Mid-Size Organization
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the corporate M-learning market based on the user type. This includes large, and small and mid-size organizations. According to the report, large organization represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for corporate M-learning. Some of the factors driving the North America corporate M-learning market included the increasing adoption of smartphones and tablets, various technological advancements, and rising demand for technical training in organizations.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global corporate M-learning market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Adobe Inc., Allen Interactions, Aptara Inc (iEnergizer), Blackboard Inc., D2L Corp, dominKnow Inc, Kallidus Ltd, Learning Pool, Meridian Knowledge Solutions (Visionary Integration Professionals), SumTotal Systems (Cornerstone OnDemand), Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||E-Books, Portable LMS, Interactive Assessment, Mobile and Video Based Courseware, M-Enablement, Others
||Simulation Based Learning, Corporate Learning, On-The-Job Training
|User Types Covered
||Large Organization, Small and Mid-Size Organization
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Inc., Allen Interactions, Aptara Inc (iEnergizer), Blackboard Inc., D2L Corp, dominKnow Inc, Kallidus Ltd, Learning Pool, Meridian Knowledge Solutions (Visionary Integration Professionals), SumTotal Systems (Cornerstone OnDemand), Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global corporate M-learning market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global corporate M-learning market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global corporate M-learning market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive corporate M-learning market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on solutions?
- Which are the most attractive solutions in the corporate M-learning market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the corporate M-learning market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the user type?
- Which is the most attractive user type in the corporate M-learning market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global corporate M-learning market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global corporate M-learning market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the corporate M-learning market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global corporate M-learning market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assists stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the corporate M-learning industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.