According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Spain Cross Laminated Timber Market Report by Application (Residential, Commercial Space, Educational Institutes, Government/ Public Buildings), Product Type (Custom CLT, Blank CLT), Element Type (Wall Panels, Flooring Panels, Roofing Slabs, and Others), Raw Material Type (Spruce, Pine, Fir, and Others), Bonding Method (Adhesive Bonded, Mechanically Fastened), Panel Layers (3-Ply, 5-Ply, 7-Ply, and Others), Adhesive Type (PUR, PRF, MUF, and Others), Press Type (Hydraulic Press, Vacuum Press, Pneumatic Press, and Others), Storey Class (Low-Rise Buildings (1-4 Storeys), Mid-Rise Buildings (5-10 Storeys), High-Rise Buildings (More than 10 Storeys)), Application Type (Structural Applications, Non-Structural Applications), and 2023-2028,” the Spain cross laminated timber market size reached 54,857 Cubic Meters in 2022. Cross-laminated timber (CLT) is an advanced engineered wood product made by carefully assembling multiple layers of dimensioned lumber boards placed in alternating directions and bonded together with strong adhesives. It has enhanced structural integrity and a high strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for supporting loads in construction projects. It is environment-friendly and sourced from sustainably managed forests. Its prefabrication capabilities help speed up project timelines and improve overall efficiency. Additionally, it contributes to the longevity of buildings and is widely used in various settings, including residential and commercial spaces like homes, apartments, offices, retail locations, hotels, and hospitals.
Spain Cross Laminated Timber Market Trends:
The increasing adoption of CLT in new construction, renovation, and remodeling of existing structures to enhance their energy efficiency and structural integrity represents one of the key factors positively influencing the market in Spain. Additionally, the rising focus of individuals on sustainable building practices is driving the demand for CLT in the country as it is environment friendly. Apart from this, governing agencies in the country are promoting sustainable construction practices and the use of renewable materials, which is offering a favorable market outlook. Moreover, the increasing integration of CLT into prefabricated buildings to minimize on-site labor requirements and expedite construction projects is driving its demand across Spain. Looking forward, the market volume is projected to reach 148,107 Cubic Meters by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 17.80% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into residential, commercial space, educational institutes, and government/public buildings. At present, residential holds the largest market share.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into custom CLT and blank CLT.
- On the basis of the element type, the market has been segregated into wall panels, flooring panels, roofing slabs, and others.
- Based on the raw material type, the market has been divided into spruce, pine, fir, and others.
- On the basis of the bonding method, adhesive bonded holds the largest market share, followed by mechanically fastened.
- Based on the panel layers, the market has been categorized into 3-ply, 5-ply, 7-ply, and others.
- On the basis of the adhesive type, the market has been classified into PUR, PRF, MUF and others.
- Based on the press type, the market has been segmented into hydraulic press, vacuum press, pneumatic press, and others. Hydraulic press currently represents the biggest market segment.
- On the basis of the storey class, the market has been segregated into low-rise buildings (1-4 storeys), mid-rise buildings (5-10 storeys), and high-rise buildings (more than 10 storeys).
- Based on the application type, structural applications account for the largest market share, followed by non-structural applications.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Egoin Wood Group S.A., Sebastia Group, and Xilonor.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||US$ Cubic Meters
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Element Type
- Raw Material Type
- Bonding Method
- Panel Layers
- Adhesive Type
- Press Type
- Storey Class
- Application Type
||Residential, Commercial Space, Educational Institutes, Government/ Public Buildings
|Product Types Covered
||Custom CLT, Blank CLT
|Element Types Covered
||Wall Panels, Flooring Panels, Roofing Slabs. Others
|Raw Material Types Covered
||Spruce, Pine, Fir, Others
|Bonding Methods Covered
||Adhesive Bonded, Mechanically Fastened
|Panel Layers Covered
||3-Ply, 5-Ply, 7-Ply, Others
|Adhesive Types Covered
||PUR, PRF, MUF, Others
|Press Types Covered
||Hydraulic Press, Vacuum Press, Pneumatic Press, Others
|Storey Classes Covered
||Low-Rise Buildings (1-4 Storeys), Mid-Rise Buildings (5-10 Storeys), High-Rise Buildings (More than 10 Storeys)
|Application Types Covered
||Structural Applications, Non-Structural Applications
||Egoin Wood Group S.A., Sebastia Group, Xilonor, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800