The global dried soup market size reached US$ 12.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 14.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% during 2023-2028.
Dried soup refers to an instant soup mix made by using dehydrated grains, vegetables and meat, along with various preservatives and flavoring agents. The ingredients are dehydrated using freeze-drying or slow air-drying techniques that help in removing the water content without affecting their nutritional value. It is usually available in portable cups and pouches and is relished by individuals of all age groups as a quick meal or snack option. Furthermore, it is widely considered as a more nutritious alternative to other instant food products such as noodles that usually contain a high amount of sodium and preservatives.
Rising working population and hectic lifestyles have left negligible time for preparing a balanced and nutritious meal. Consequently, the demand for convenience and ready-to-eat foods is experiencing a significant increase across the globe. These foods cater to both the nutritional needs and diversified tastes of consumers. Furthermore, the introduction of value-added gluten-free and organic variants of dried soup is expected to increase product demand. Additionally, the expansion of organized distribution channels such as grocery and convenience stores, along with several online grocery portals, has enhanced the product accessibility. Apart from this, innovative product packaging with the required nutritional information and other health benefits also helps in persuading the consumers to buy dried soup. Other factors contributing to the market growth include rising disposable income and expenditure capacity, along with aggressive promotional activities by manufacturers.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global dried soup market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, type, preparation, packaging type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Dehydrated Dried Soup
- Instant Dried Soup
Breakup by Type:
- Vegetarian Soup
- Non-Vegetarian Soup
Breakup by Preparation:
Breakup by Packaging Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Direct Sales
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Associated British Foods, B&G Foods, Baxters Food Group, Campbell Soup, Subo Foods, Frontier Soups, General Mills, Hain Celestial, House Foods Group, Kraft Heinz, Kroger, Nestlé, Nissin Foods, NK Hurst Company, Unilever, Premier Foods, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Type, Preparation, Packaging Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Associated British Foods, B&G Foods, Baxters Food Group, Campbell Soup, Subo Foods, Frontier Soups, General Mills, Hain Celestial, House Foods Group, Kraft Heinz, Kroger, Nestlé, Nissin Foods, NK Hurst Company, Unilever and Premier Foods
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global dried soup market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global dried soup industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global dried soup market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the preparation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global dried soup industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global dried soup industry?
- What is the structure of the global dried soup industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global dried soup industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global dried soup industry?