According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Europe E-Cigarettes Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the Europe e-cigarettes market size reached US$ 13.6 Billion in 2022. Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), also known as vapes, are battery operated devices that heat a liquid into an aerosol inhaled by the user. They comprise a battery, a heating element, and a tank or cartridge to hold the e-liquid. They deliver a dosage of vaporized nicotine or flavored solutions to be inhaled by the users. They do not produce harmful chemicals that are found in tobacco smoke, such as benzene, formaldehyde, and ammonia, as compared to conventional cigarettes.
Europe E-Cigarettes Market Trends:
The increasing desire to quit smoking tobacco and the rising consciousness about its harmful effects represent one of the major factors driving the demand for e-cigarettes in the European region. Moreover, the growing awareness about the benefits of e-cigarettes as they are less harmful and expensive and have reduced amounts of carcinogens as compared to their alternatives is influencing the market positively. In addition, the increasing number of smokers on account of hectic lifestyles and early exposure to cigarettes is catalyzing the demand for e-cigarettes in the region. Apart from this, key players operating in the region are launching e-cigarettes in innovative flavors, such as apple, berry, saffron, strawberry, kiwi, hazelnut, mint, candy, and cinnamon, to expand their product portfolio. They are also adopting different methods of marketing and selling their products to expand their existing consumer base. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 46.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 22.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into modular, rechargeable, next-generation, and disposable e-cigarettes. Presently, rechargeable e-cigarettes hold the largest market share.
- Based on the flavor, the market has been segregated into tobacco, botanical, fruit, sweet, beverage, and others. Tobacco currently accounts for the biggest market share.
- On the basis of the operation, automatic e-cigarette dominates the market, followed by manual e-cigarette.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classifed into specialists e-cig shops, online, supermarkets and hypermarkets, tobacconists, and others. Specialists e-cig shops currently exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- Country-wise, the market has been divided into the Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others. Amongst these, the United Kingdom enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Flavor, Mode of Operation, Distribution Channel, Country
|| Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800