The global email marketing software market size reached US$ 1.37 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.61 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.60% during 2023-2028. The rising adoption of email marketing by large as well as small and medium scale businesses, the increasing trend of omnichannel marketing, and rising adoption of cloud-based business operations represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Email marketing software refers to the marketing automation technology that allows businesses to segment their customer base, customize content, and automate email marketing campaigns. This software aids in the monitoring, creation, and distribution of email promotions targeted at the intended audience. It is characterized by user-friendly interface for creating and designing emails, integration with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and advanced reporting and analytics functionalities. It can also effectively manage large email lists, sending mass emails, and contact segmentation based on demographics, behavior, or engagement. The software additionally streamlines email workflows by automating activities, such as welcome series and re-engagement campaigns, while personalizing the email content with dynamic content and merge tags. In addition to this, the software also tests and optimizes email content to facilitate higher engagement and conversion rates. Some of the advantages of email marketing software include improved brand recognition and customer engagement, higher lead generation, cost-effective marketing, and enhanced customer relationships.
Email Marketing Software Market Trends:
The global email marketing software market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of email marketing by large as well as small and medium scale businesses. This can be attributed to the paradigm shift toward data-driven and communication-based business operations in numerous end-use industries. In line with this, the growing usage of automation in email marketing to send targeted emails to specific segments of the audience is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the increasing trend of omnichannel marketing involving multiple channels to facilitate personalized and timely communication is also creating lucrative opportunities in the market. Besides this, the rising popularity of cloud email marketing software solutions with higher scalability and flexibility is resulting in a higher product uptake on a global level. The market is further driven by continual product innovations, such as built-in analytics and reporting tools enabling users to track campaign performances and measure the ROI of email marketing campaigns. Apart from this, the increasing adoption of mobile devices is resulting in the development of mobile-responsive templates and features and mobile-optimized campaigns, thereby fueling the market. Furthermore, the incorporation of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), CRM, and social media management tools to personalize emails and improve engagement and conversion rates, is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid digitization, rising internet penetration, the emergence of high-speed 5G network, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global email marketing software market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on channel, deployment, application, and end use.
- Business to Business
- Business to Customers
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the email marketing software market based on the channel. This includes business to business and business to customers. According to the report, business to business represented the largest segment.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the email marketing software market based on the deployment. This includes on-premises and cloud-based. According to the report, cloud-based represented the largest segment.
- Email Lead Generation
- Sales Reporting
- Customer Management
- Template Management
- Reporting and Analytics
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the email marketing software market based on the application. This includes email lead generation, sales reporting, customer management, template management, reporting and analytics, and others. According to the report, email lead generation represented the largest segment.
End Use Insights:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Travel and Transportation
A detailed breakup and analysis of the email marketing software market based on the end use has also been provided in the report. This includes BFSI, IT and telecommunications, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, travel and transportation, education, and others. According to the report, retail and consumer goods accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for email marketing software. Some of the factors driving the North America email marketing software market included the growing usage of automation in email marketing, increasing trend of omnichannel marketing, incorporation of advanced technologies in email software, widespread adoption of cloud-based operations, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global email marketing software market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include AWeber Communications, Benchmark Internet Group, Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd., Constant Contact Inc., ConvertKit LLC, EmailOctopus (Three Hearts Digital Ltd), HubSpot Inc., Intuit Inc., Jivox Corporation, Mailjet (Mailgun Technologies Inc.), Phonexa Holdings LLC, Salesforce.com Inc., SendWorks, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End Use
||Business to Business , Business to Customers
||Email Lead Generation, Sales Reporting , Customer Management, Template Management, Reporting and Analytics , Others
|End Uses Covered
||BFSI, IT and Telecommunications, Retail and Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Travel and Transportation , Education, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AWeber Communications, Benchmark Internet Group, Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd., Constant Contact Inc., ConvertKit LLC, EmailOctopus (Three Hearts Digital Ltd), HubSpot Inc., Intuit Inc., Jivox Corporation, Mailjet (Mailgun Technologies Inc.), Phonexa Holdings LLC, Salesforce.com Inc., SendWorks, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global email marketing software market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global email marketing software market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global email marketing software market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive email marketing software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the channel?
- Which is the most attractive channel in the email marketing software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment?
- Which is the most attractive deployment in the email marketing software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the email marketing software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on end-use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the email marketing software market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global email marketing software market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global email marketing software market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the email marketing software market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global email marketing software market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the email marketing software industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.