The global emergency light stick market size reached US$ 107.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 148.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% during 2023-2028. Increasing number of events, the launch of innovative product variants, and government initiatives to promote the use of energy efficient lighting solutions represent some of the key factors driving the market.
An emergency light stick is designed to provide illumination in situations wherein the primary lightning system fails or has been turned off. It is also used as a backup light source during power outages, power shortages, natural disasters, and other emergency situations. It is made of a durable plastic tube that contains a chemical mixture and a glass vial or ampoule that holds a small amount of luminol. It is activated by bending and breaking the stick, which causes a chemical reaction that produces light. As it is convenient, reliable, and cost-effective, the demand for emergency light stick is escalating across the globe.
Emergency Light Stick Market Trends:
The increasing use of emergency light sticks in remote areas wherein traditional lighting sources are unavailable and unreliable represents one of the major factors bolstering the market growth around the world. Moreover, the rising popularity of emergency light sticks for outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking, and boating, is favoring the market growth. In addition, the growing number of night time events and live concerts is catalyzing the demand for emergency light sticks to provide additional lighting and enhance safety and visibility. Apart from this, the expanding number of hospitals, institutions, hotels, offices, and other commercial spaces is positively influencing the demand for emergency light sticks worldwide. Furthermore, product manufacturers are introducing innovative product variants that offer longer duration, multiple colors, and different modes with rechargeable batteries. They are also focusing on launching waterproof and wireless emergency light sticks that enable them to be controlled remotely. Leading players are using light emitting diode (LED) technology that is more energy efficient and long lasting as compared to traditionally used incandescent bulbs. Besides this, due to the increasing instances of natural disasters, emergency light sticks are gaining adoption in areas prone to hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, and other severe weather conditions. These sticks help navigate and find ways in the dark and provide a source of light in these situations. Additionally, measures undertaken by governments of numerous countries to promote the use of energy efficient lighting solutions are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global emergency light stick market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and application.
- Chemiluminescent Emergency Light Sticks
- Battery-Operated Emergency Light Sticks
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the emergency light stick market based on the type. This includes chemiluminescent emergency light sticks and battery-operated emergency light sticks. According to the report, chemiluminescent emergency light sticks represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the emergency light stick market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes hospital, cinema, school, and others. According to the report, cinema accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for emergency light stick. Some of the factors driving the North America emergency light stick market included the increasing number of night events, launch of innovative product variants, rising traction of outdoor activities, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global emergency light stick market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include American Outdoor Brands Inc., Coghlan's Ltd, Cyalume Technologies Inc., Dorcy International Inc., Lumica USA Inc, Nite Ize Inc., Orion Safety Products, UV Paqlite, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Chemiluminescent Emergency Light Sticks, Battery-Operated Emergency Light Sticks
||Hospital, Cinema, School, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Outdoor Brands Inc., Coghlan's Ltd, Cyalume Technologies Inc., Dorcy International Inc., Lumica USA Inc, Nite Ize Inc., Orion Safety Products, UV Paqlite, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global emergency light stick market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global emergency light stick market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive emergency light stick markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global emergency light stick market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global emergency light stick market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the emergency light stick market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global emergency light stick market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the emergency light stick industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.