The Europe aerostat systems market size reached US$ 3,250 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 6,966 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.2% during 2023-2028.
Aerostat systems are low-level airborne systems that are extensively used for ground surveillance. These systems are best suited for elevating light payloads and find application in the form of tactical airborne platforms for scientific equipment, cameras and communication equipment, and radar systems. Aerostat systems are widely employed to monitor climate research and communication across Europe.
The increasing risk of extremist attacks and internal insurgency on account of the growing influx of immigrants from various countries is escalating the demand for advanced airships in Europe. Apart from this, governments of different countries in the region are significantly investing in military development, which is bolstering the growth of the market. Other factors influencing the growth of the aerostat systems market are the rising security concerns due to the various political and economic disturbances among several countries of the region. However, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and the imposition of lockdown restrictions have hampered the manufacturing of aerostat systems in the region. The Europe aerostat systems market will witness growth once normalcy is introduced.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe aerostat systems market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on payload, sub-system, product type, propulsion system and class.
Breakup by Payload:
- Surveillance Radar
- Inertial Navigation System
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Electro-Optical Sensor
- Electronic Intelligence
- Communication Intelligence
Breakup by Sub-System:
- Ground Control Station (GCS)
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Propulsion System:
- Powered Aerostats
- Unpowered Aerostats
Breakup by Class:
- Compact-Sized Aerostats
- Mid-Sized Aerostats
- Large-Sized Aerostats
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Payload, Sub-System, Product Type, Propulsion System, Class, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe aerostat systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe aerostat systems market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the payload?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sub-system?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the propulsion system?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the class?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe aerostat systems market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?