The Europe agricultural robot market size reached US$ 1.9 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 15.25% during 2022-2027.
Agricultural robots are employed in the agricultural sector to improve the production yield. They automate repetitive tasks and help farmers to focus on enhancing the quality of the produce. They are equipped with end effectors or specialized arms that perform various horticultural activities, such as tilling, picking, harvesting, mowing, pruning, seeding, spraying, and thinning. In Europe, farmers are rapidly employing agricultural robots for aerial data collection, field mapping, fertilizing and irrigation, intercultural operations, and environmental monitoring.
The Europe agriculture robot market is primarily driven by the several initiatives undertaken by the European Union to deploy drones for farming. They are also offering subsidies to propagate awareness about automated technologies among farmers. For instance, the European Union has funded projects, such as GRAPE and MARS, to replace labor-intensive tasks with advanced automated technologies. Besides this, various countries, like the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, and Italy, have adopted advanced agricultural practices that are propelling the growth of the market in the region. Apart from this, precision farming methods allow farmers to grow crops with limited manual labor and wastage of produce, water and pesticides using modern machinery and robotics. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are combining artificial intelligence (AI), big data, advanced sensing and GPS technology in agricultural robotics.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe agricultural robot market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application and offering.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)/Drones
- Milking Robots
- Automated Harvesting Systems
- Driverless Tractors
Breakup by Application:
- Field Farming
- Dairy Farm Management
- Animal Management
- Soil Management
- Crop Management
Breakup by Offering:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, Offering, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe agricultural robots market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe agricultural robots market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe agricultural robots market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?