The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Europe Air Purifier Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the Europe Air Purifier market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.51% during 2023-2028. An air purifier is a device that reduces the presence of contaminating particles and pollutants in the air. These include total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), particulate matter (2.5-10 µm), smoke, dust, pollen, harmful chemicals, and gases. It is used to filter domestic and industrial air, which improves the air quality and limits the spread of harmful residues. It also lowers the risk of respiratory diseases such as asthma, provides a toxin-free environment, and mitigates various smells and odors. As a result, air purifiers find application across the household, corporate, and government offices, retail stores, industrial infrastructures, and public spaces like hotels, gymnasiums, spas, clinics, cinema halls, and malls.
Europe Air Purifier Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing number of pollutants resulting in respiratory diseases. In addition, the population density in urban areas, along with the availability of commercial home appliances, is increasing indoor air pollution. Consequently, contaminants, such as particulates from talcum powder, cooking smoke, smoking, and dust, deteriorate the air quality. This has increased the need for a healthy indoor environment, thus escalating the demand for air purifiers. Besides this, the growing health consciousness and the inflating disposable income of consumers are also fueling the market growth. Besides this, the European Union (EU) is extensively investing in regulating air pollution by introducing stringent regulations and standards for indoor air quality. They are also introducing numerous air pollution control campaigns, which are increasing the product adoption rate across the region. Moreover, several key manufacturers are integrating air purifiers with advanced technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, which offer automated operations and improved efficiencies. They are also introducing high-end air purifiers with innovative solutions, particularly in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, to reduce the spread of the virus across the region. Furthermore, rapid industrialization and technological developments are also expected to create a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on filter technology, the market has been segmented into high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), ion and ozone, electrostatic precipitators, activated carbon, and others.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been classified into standalone, in-duct, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the mounting type into fixed and portable air purifiers.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online channels.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Blueair (Unilever), Camfil, Coway Co. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dyson, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung, Sharp Corporation, Whirlpool Corporation and Winix Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Filter Technology, Product Type, Mounting Type, Application, Distribution Channel, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||Blueair (Unilever), Camfil, Coway Co. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dyson, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung, Sharp Corporation, Whirlpool Corporation and Winix Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800