Europe articulated robot market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
An articulated robot refers to a programmable machine consisting of servo-powered rotatory joints, which allow a full range of motion. It is utilized for performing various processes, such as assembling, wielding, material handling, painting, dispensing, and loading/unloading. An articulated robot is designed with innovative technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), which enhances operational efficiency and overall productivity. It is highly durable, cost-effective, and generates precise output, owing to which, they are widely adopted across the aerospace, automotive, and electronics industries.
The emerging trend of factory automation and the rising establishment of smart factories are majorly driving the articulated robot market in Europe. Additionally, the increasing adoption of articulated robots in the manufacturing sector due to the growing need for operational efficiency in assembly lines is creating a positive outlook for the market. These industrial robots also provide flexibility within production processes, which is contributing to their escalating demand for performing commercial tasks. Apart from this, an expansion in the automotive and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) industry is further catalyzing the market growth across Europe.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe articulated robot market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on payload, function, type, component and end-use industry.
Breakup by Payload:
- Upto 16 Kg
- 16 to 60 Kg
- 60 to 225 Kg
- More Than 225 Kg
Breakup by Function:
Breakup by Type:
- 4-Axis or Less
- 6-Axis or More
Breakup by Component:
- End Effector
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Chemicals, Rubber and Plastics
- Metal and Machinery
- Food and Beverages
- Precision Engineering and Optics
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Payload, Function, Type, Component, End-Use Industry, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe articulated robot market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe articulated robot market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the payload?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe articulated robot market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?