The Europe biopsy devices market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A biopsy is a medical procedure that assists in examining diseases by removing tissues or cells from the organs. It is performed by surgeons, radiologists, cardiologists, and other medical practitioners using biopsy devices. These devices are designed to remove diagnostic quality specimens while reducing the risk of crush artifacts and tissue fragmentation. The most commonly used biopsy devices are biopsy guidance systems, needle-based biopsy guns, biopsy needles, and biopsy forceps. At present, they find extensive application across many healthcare institutions, such as medical clinics, diagnostic centers, and hospitals, across Europe.
The market is primarily driven by increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities in Europe. For instance, the European Union's Horizon 2020 program was rewarded €6.3m for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) research and liquid biopsy. Moreover, the rising consciousness among individuals about biopsy procedures and screening tests is contributing to the market growth in the region. Furthermore, healthcare professionals are focusing on adopting minimally-invasive (MI) biopsy technologies, which are projected to positively influence the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe biopsy devices market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on procedure type, product, application, guidance technique and end user.
Breakup by Procedure Type:
- Surgical Biopsy
- Needle Biopsy
Breakup by Product:
- Biopsy Guidance Systems
- Needle Based Biopsy Guns
- Biopsy Needles
- Biopsy Forceps
Breakup by Application:
- Breast Biopsy
- Lung Biopsy
- Colorectal Biopsy
- Prostate Biopsy
Breakup by Guidance Technique:
- Ultrasound-guided Biopsy
- Stereotactic-guided Biopsy
- MRI-guided Biopsy
Breakup by End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Procedure Type, Product, Application, Guidance Technique, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe biopsy devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe biopsy devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the guidance technique?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe biopsy devices market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?