The Europe biostimulants market is expected to continue its strong growth during the forecast period (2021-2026). Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Biostimulants are agricultural chemicals made using microorganisms, trace elements, plant hormones, enzymes, and seaweed extracts. They assist in reducing dependency on fertilizers and enhancing crop productivity. As they comprise naturally occurring growth hormones, they support sustainable agricultural practices that improve soil fertility and maintain the ecosystem of the soil, flora, and fauna. Moreover, due to their performance efficiency, biostimulants are replacing agrochemicals across Europe.
Europe represents one of the biggest markets for biostimulants, which can be accredited to increasing concerns about soil health, sustainability and environmental safety. As a result, biostimulants are widely used with organic manure to improve soil fertility and plant health. Additionally, the European Union (EU) has established stringent regulations to support organic farming and promote ecological safety. This, in confluence with rising awareness among individuals about the impact of chemically synthesized pesticides and fertilizers on human health, is strengthening the growth of the market in the region. Moreover, as biostimulants are non-toxic and they do not contaminate the soil, their widespread adoption is growing in different parts of Europe. However, the surging cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) have negatively impacted the overall market growth on account of the imposition of lockdown by governing authorities and a temporary halt in the operations of manufacturing units. It is expected to recover due to innovations in the field of agricultural sciences and rising research and development (R&D) activities across the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe biostimulants market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product type, crop type, form, origin, distribution channel, application and end-user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Humic Acid
- Fulvic Acid
- Amino Acid
- Seaweed Extract
- Other Plant Extracts
- Microbial Soil Amendments
- Chitin & Chitosan
Breakup by Crop Type:
- Cereals and Grains
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Turf and Ornamentals
- Oilseeds and Pulses
Breakup by Form:
Breakup by Origin:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Application:
- Foliar Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Seed Treatment
Breakup by End-User:
- Research Organizations
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product Type, Crop Type, Form, Origin, Distribution Channel, Application, End-user, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe biostimulants market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe biostimulants market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the crop type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the origin?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe biostimulants market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?