The Europe butterfly valve market size reached US$ 2,625 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,640 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during 2023-2028.
A butterfly valve is used to start, regulate and stop the flow of gases or fluids in a pipeline. It is made using a disc, stem, seal, accumulator and two semi-circular plates. As compared to its counterparts, the butterfly valve is more reliable, economical and requires low maintenance. Consequently, it finds extensive applications in water supply and treatment plants in Europe.
Rapid urbanization and industrialization, along with the escalating demand for renewable energy and exploration activities, are among the primary factors positively influencing the butterfly valve market in Europe. Apart from this, the European Union (EU) has implemented stringent laws to regulate the standards of mining, refining, oil and gas, power, and chemical industries to control emissions and gas leakages. This, in turn, is escalating the demand for high-quality butterfly valves in the region. However, the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and consequent lockdown restrictions have negatively impacted the market in Europe. This can be accredited to a temporary standstill in various manufacturing units. The butterfly valve market will experience growth once lockdown restrictions are uplifted.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe butterfly valve market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, material type, design, function and end-use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
- Plastic Lined Butterfly Valve
- Metal Lined Butterfly Valve
Breakup by Material Type:
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
Breakup by Design:
- Centric Butterfly Valve
- Single-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Double-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Triple-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Breakup by Function:
- On/Off Valve
- Control Valve
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Water and Wastewater Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Chemical Industry
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Material Type
- End Use Industry
|Product Types Covered
||Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve, Plastic Lined Butterfly Valve, Metal Lined Butterfly Valve
|Material Types Covered
||Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminum, Others
||Centric Butterfly Valve, Single-Eccentric Butterfly Valve, Double-Eccentric Butterfly Valve, Triple-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
||On/Off Valve, Control Valve
|End Use Industries Covered
||Oil and Gas Industry, Water and Wastewater Industry, Power Generation Industry, Chemical Industry, Others
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe butterfly valve market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe butterfly valve market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe butterfly valve market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?