The Europe cardiac holter monitor market size reached US$ 236 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 330.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.89% during 2023-2028.
A cardiac holter monitor refers to a battery-operated electrocardiography (ECG) device that measures and records the heart activity for over 24 to 48 hours. It consists of a software that interprets the recorded data and assists the doctor in determining the working of the heart, or if it is getting adequate oxygen. The monitor also helps in diagnosing conditions related to irregular cardiac rhythms, including arrhythmia, tachycardia, and atrial fibrillation.
Europe is one of the largest markets for cardiac holter monitors across the globe. It is primarily driven by the rising incidences of cardiac issues due to population aging. Besides this, the escalating demand for holistic, multi-input, and patient-driven devices for the complex physiology of the patient has led to the introduction of wearable heart monitors integrated with advanced software, analytical tools and artificial intelligence. For instance, a UK-based healthcare company, Cambridge Heartware, has launched a wearable heart monitor that sends recorded data to the cloud where adaptive AI algorithms diagnose clinically relevant irregular heart rate. The market is further driven by a significant shift toward minimally invasive diagnostic tools and preventive healthcare devices. Furthermore, governments across the region are trying to create awareness regarding cardiovascular disorders, which is impelling the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe cardiac holter monitor market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, component and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Component:
- Holter Monitoring Devices
- Event Monitoring Devices
- Holter Analysis System and Software
Breakup by End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Component, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe cardiac holter monitor market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe cardiac holter monitor market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe cardiac holter monitor market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?