The Europe cheese market size reached 9.2 Million Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 11.0 Million Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% during 2023-2028.
Cheese is a popular dairy product produced by coagulating the protein casein present in milk. Its color, taste and texture primarily depends on milk, pasteurization, butterfat content, bacteria, mold, processing and aging. As it provides calcium, fats, nutrients and phosphorus, has a longer shelf-life compared to other dairy products, and is available in different forms like mozzarella, parmesan, feta, roquefort and cheddar, it is widely consumed across Europe.
Cheese plays a pivotal role in the local cuisines of numerous European countries. This represents one of the primary factors propelling the growth of the cheese market in the region. Moreover, the increasing consumption of authentic regional cheese, along with the escalating demand for cheese ingredients, are strengthening the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe cheese market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on source, type, product, distribution channel and format.
Breakup by Source:
- Cow Milk
- Buffalo Milk
- Goat Milk
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Product:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
Breakup by Format:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Source, Type, Product, Distribution Channel, Format, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe cheese market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe cheese market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the format?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe cheese market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?