The Europe cigarette lighter market is currently witnessing steady growth. A cigarette lighter is a device that can produce flames for lighting cigarettes, cigars and pipes. It is made of metal or plastic containers filled with pressurized liquid gas or flammable fluid as a means of ignition and some provision for conveniently extinguishing the flame. The leading manufacturers have introduced significant changes in the design and functionality of cigarette lighters over the years to offer enhanced convenience to consumers.
The Europe cigarette lighter market is primarily driven by the rising prevalence of smoking among people. Besides this, the manufacturers are coming up with a wide variety of cigarette lighters, ranging from flint to electric to automobile cigarette lighters. Apart from this, manufacturers are introducing innovative battery-powered electronic lighters that are able to produce flame at the push of a button, which is also providing a significant impact on the market growth. They are also launching products that are safer and more reliable and comply with regulations needed for producing the cigarette lighters, such as the International Standard EN ISO 9994:2002 and the European standard EN 13869:2002. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its steady growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe cigarette lighter market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product type, material type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Flint cigarette lighter
- Electronic cigarette lighter
Breakup by Material Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Tobacco shops
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe cigarette lighter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe cigarette lighter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe cigarette lighter market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?