The Europe cigarette market is expected to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Cigarettes are made using chemical additives and finely cut and cured tobacco leaves, which are enclosed in thin paper. They are ignited on one end and then the smoke produced is inhaled. As they are available in numerous shapes, sizes, colors and flavors, cigarettes are gaining traction among young adults of Europe.
A significant rise in the number of luxury cigarette brands that offer superior quality, high-end packaging and refined smoking experience represents one of the key factors impelling the cigarette market growth in Europe. This trend is further supported by the high disposable incomes of individuals in the region. Moreover, the nicotine present in cigarettes is considered to provide an immediate sense of relaxation, which is increasing the number of individuals who smoke to reduce stress and anxiety. This, along with the hectic lifestyles and long working hours, is influencing the market growth positively in the region. Apart from this, the easy availability of cigarettes via online retail channels with attractive price discounts is anticipated to bolster the growth of the market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe cigarette market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Tobacco Shops
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 2999
Corporate License: US$ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe cigarette market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe cigarette market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe cigarette market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?