The Europe computational fluid dynamics market size reached US$ 556.3 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 969.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) assists in analyzing the flow, turbulence, and pressure distribution of liquids and gases, as well as their interaction with different structures. It also forecasts parameters such as heat transfer, chemical reactions, mass transfer, fluid flow, and pressure distribution of liquids and gases in the object they move past. It also assists in the visualization and designing effect of a liquid or gas by using physics, mathematics and computational software. In the European region, market players are introducing advanced software that can represent a more accurate and realistic phenomenon in simulations, allowing users to make more practical assessments regarding the design performance.
The Europe CFD market is primarily driven by the well-developed aerospace, military, and aeronautical sectors across the region. They utilize CFD for the optimization and designing of fuel systems in aircraft, missiles and submarines, and engine core compartments. The market is further propelled by the extensive use of the software in the automobile sector. Furthermore, the constant involvement of manufacturers in launching enhanced and better-quality solutions is allowing end users to rectify and detect designing errors before the manufacturing process, which helps in saving costs.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe computational fluid dynamics market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on deployment model and end user.
Breakup by Deployment Model:
- Cloud-Based Model
- On-Premises Model
Breakup by End User:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electrical and Electronics
- Industrial Machinery
- Material and Chemical Processing
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Deployment Model, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe computational fluid dynamics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe computational fluid dynamics market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment model?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe computational fluid dynamics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?