The Europe dental implants market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Dental implants refer to surgical fixtures placed into the jawbone that enable dentists to mount replacement teeth or a bridge onto that area. They are connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth. Today, dental implants are considered the standard care for prosthetic replacement of missing teeth in dentistry. People who lose a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason opt for dental implant treatment as it provides a more secure and natural feel than conventional dentures.
The Europe dental implants market is primarily driven by the increasing elderly population in the region. Besides this, the rising awareness among individuals regarding dental health has also encouraged them to opt for dental implant treatments. Apart from this, countries, such as Germany, have advanced healthcare systems with a wide variety of dental facilities. The easy access to healthcare and treatment facilities is also providing a positive impact on the market growth. Moreover, the leading dental implant manufacturers in Europe are introducing new software that provides dentists with a versatile tool for supporting treatment planning and diagnostics.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe dental implants market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on material, product and end use.
Breakup by Material:
- Titanium Dental Implants
- Zirconium Dental Implants
Breakup by Product:
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Intramucosal Implants
Breakup by End Use:
- Dental Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material, Product, End Use, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 2999
Corporate License $ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe dental implants market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe dental implants market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe dental implants market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?