The Europe Digital transformation market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 25% during 2023-2028. The increasing necessity to enhance customer engagement, rising mobile and internet usage, imposition of supportive policies and regulations by the regional governments, growing emphasis on improved data management, and rising investment in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Digital transformation is the utilization of digital technology in all aspects of an enterprise, primarily changing the way organizations operate and deliver value to its customers. It involves a comprehensive cultural change that demands businesses to continuously challenge the status and adapt to new ways of working. Digital transformation includes business process transformation, business model transformation, domain transformation, and cultural transformation. It finds extensive applications in finance, healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, transportation, government, energy, hospitality, technology, telecommunications, automotive, media, logistics, agriculture, and construction industries. Digital transformation aids in improving efficiency, enhancing customer experience, increasing agility, augmenting decision-making capabilities, and streamlining processes. It also improves collaboration, offers tailored products/services, facilitates broader reach, ensures regulatory compliance, reduces operational costs, increases competitiveness, allows seamless integration, and reinforces security. In addition, digital transformation provides several advantages, including advanced analytics, rapid response to market changes, strategic alignment across the business, and enhanced customer satisfaction.
Europe Digital Transformation Market Trends:
The increasing necessity to enhance customer engagement through personalized experiences is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the rising mobile and internet usage across Europe, coupled with increased accessibility to high-speed internet, is fueling the market growth. Additionally, the imposition of supportive policies and regulations by regional governments encouraging digital adoption within businesses and public sectors to enhance efficiency and boost economic growth is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the growing emphasis on improved data analytics to make insightful business decisions is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the rising investment in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies to accelerate digital transformation and augment capabilities is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, the widespread adoption of digital transformation owing to the growing pressure to reduce operational costs and increase efficiency is contributing to the market growth. In addition, the growing utilization of digital platforms owing to rising adoption of remote working culture, is fueling the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing collaborative efforts between various European countries to enhance technological innovation and competitiveness are favoring the market growth. Besides this, increasing smart city initiatives across the region, which heavily rely on digital platforms to ensure optimum functionality, are fueling the market growth. Other factors, including the utilization of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices, growing demand for cloud-based solutions, and the increasing emphasis on automation, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Europe Digital Transformation Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe Digital transformation market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, deployment mode, enterprise size, and end use industry.
- Cloud Computing
- Social Media
- Professional Services
- Integration and Implementation
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the type. This includes solution (analytics, cloud computing, mobility, social media, and others) and service (professional services and integration and implementation).
Deployment Mode Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the deployment mode. This includes cloud-based and on-premises.
Enterprise Size Insights:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the enterprise size. This includes large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises.
End Use Industry Insights:
- Manufacturing and Retail
- IT and Telecom
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the end use industry. This includes BFSI, manufacturing and retail, government, healthcare, IT and Telecom, and others.
- United Kingdom
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
Europe Digital Transformation Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Deployment Mode
- Enterprise Size
- End Use Industry
- Solution: Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobility, Social Media, Others
- Service: Professional Services, Integration and Implementation
|Deployment Modes Covered
|Enterprise Sizes Covered
||Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
|End Use Industry
||BFSI, Manufacturing and Retail, Government, Healthcare, IT and Telecom, Others
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe Digital transformation market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe Digital transformation market?
- What is the breakup of the Europe Digital transformation market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the Europe Digital transformation market on the basis of deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the Europe Digital transformation market on the basis of enterprise size?
- What is the breakup of the Europe Digital transformation market on the basis of end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Europe Digital transformation market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Europe Digital transformation market?
- What is the structure of the Europe Digital transformation market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Europe Digital transformation market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the Europe Digital transformation market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Europe Digital transformation market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the Europe Digital transformation industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.