The Europe forage market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.30% during 2023-2028. The increasing demand for high-quality animal products, emphasis on sustainable farming practices, and technological advancements in forage production represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Forage refers to plant materials, including grasses, legumes, and silage crops, that are cultivated and utilized as livestock feed. It can be harvested as fresh stock or preserved as silage or hay for a year-round animal feed supply. It provides essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals, which promote a healthy growth and development in livestock. It is also packed with fiber, which aids digestion and can help prevent animal digestive disorders. Additionally, forage-based diets contribute to improved milk production in cows, weight gain in meat-producing animals, and overall well-being. It aids in promoting sustainable land management, controlling weed growth, improving soil fertility through nutrient cycling, and preventing soil erosion. It also helps maintain healthy ecosystems and contributes to the preservation of biodiversity. Moreover, as it is fortified with essential protein and energy, the demand for forage is increasing across Europe to formulate valuable feed sources for grazing animals.
Europe Forage Market Trends:
There is a rise in the demand for high-quality animal products for dairy, meat, and poultry on account of the increasing need the need for nutritious and sustainable feed sources in Europe. Additionally, the growing focus on animal welfare and sustainable farming practices is driving the adoption of forage-based diets in the region. Furthermore, the increasing awareness about the benefits of forage in improving soil health and biodiversity is contributing to its market growth. Forage crops, such as legumes, can fix atmospheric nitrogen, reduce the need for synthetic fertilizers and promote sustainable farming practices. This ecological aspect resonates with the growing emphasis on sustainable agriculture and the conservation of natural resources. Moreover, ongoing technological advancements and innovations that enhance the efficiency of forage production are strengthening the market growth in the region. The increasing reliance of farmers on precision agriculture techniques, such as satellite mapping and soil analysis, is resulting in optimized forage cultivation, ensuring maximum yield and nutrient content. Additionally, the development of improved forage varieties with enhanced nutritional profiles and drought resistance is propelling the market growth in Europe. Apart from this, changing weather patterns and climate variability in Europe are promoting the adoption of innovative techniques, such as silage preservation methods and controlled-environment agriculture, to mitigate these challenges and ensure a consistent supply of high-quality forage throughout the year.
Europe Forage Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe forage market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on crop type, product type, and animal type.
Crop Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the crop type. This includes cereals, legumes, and grasses.
Product Type Insights:
- Stored Forage
- Fresh Forage
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the product type has also been provided in the report. This includes stored forage and fresh forage.
Animal Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the animal type. This includes ruminants, swine, poultry, and others.
- United Kingdom
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the Europe forage market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
Europe Forage Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Crop Type
- Product Type
- Animal Type
|Crop Types Covered
||Cereals, Legumes, Grasses
|Product Types Covered
||Stored Forage, Fresh Forage
|Animal Types Covered
||Ruminants, Swine, Poultry, Others
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe forage market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe forage market?
- What is the breakup of the Europe forage market on the basis of crop type?
- What is the breakup of the Europe forage market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the Europe forage market on the basis of animal type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Europe forage market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Europe forage market?
- What is the structure of the Europe forage market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Europe forage market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the Europe forage market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Europe forage market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the Europe forage industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.