The Europe gaming peripherals market size reached US$ 1,117 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,765.5 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% during 2022-2027.
Gaming peripherals are external devices used with personal computers or laptops to enhance the overall gaming experience of users. These peripherals usually include headsets, joysticks, gamepads, and gaming mice and keyboards. Due to the commercialization of online gaming and the growing popularity of game streaming platforms, there is a rise in the demand for gaming peripherals in Europe.
The increasing number of individuals who want to experience realistic and immersive gaming represents one of the key factors strengthening the growth of the gaming peripherals market in Europe. Apart from this, prominent players are investing in aggressive marketing campaigns to promote their products. These players are also offering customized gamepads and keyboards and conducting gaming tournaments to expand their product portfolio and consumer base in the region. Furthermore, due to the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and lockdowns imposed by governments of various countries, individuals are spending more time indoors playing e-sports, which, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe gaming peripherals market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, gaming device type, technology and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Gaming Device Type:
- PC (Desktop/Laptop)
- Gaming Consoles
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Gaming Device Type, Technology, Distribution Channel, Country
| Countries Covered
|| Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe gaming peripherals market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe gaming peripherals market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gaming device type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe gaming peripherals market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?