The Europe geographic information system (GIS) market size reached US$ 2.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% during 2023-2028.
The geographic information system (GIS) refers to a framework that helps gather, manage and examine data associated with positions on the earth’s surface. It uses photographic, cartographic, and digital data to enable users to understand topographical information. Consequently, it is utilized for rerouting design, mapping, accident analysis, navigation, environmental impact surveys, disaster management and mitigation, landslide hazard zonation and transportation planning.
The rising integration of GIS with artificial intelligence (AI) and other technologies represents one of the primary factors strengthening the growth of the market. Besides this, increasing investments by the governing agencies across Spain, France, and Germany to develop urban infrastructures and track changes in the area are also propelling the market growth. Additionally, the escalating need for data protection pertaining to logistics management, location intelligence and spy satellites by the European Commission has increased the adoption of GIS across the region. Furthermore, as GIS provides real-time data and geospatial data, it plays a vital role in preparing and responding to the highly contagious coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe geographic information system (GIS) market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, function, device and end use industry.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Function:
- Telematics and Navigation
- Location-Based Services
Breakup by Device:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
Scope of the Report
Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End Use Industry
||Hardware, Software, Services
||Mapping, Surveying, Telematics and Navigation, Location-Based Services
|End Use Industries Covered
||Agriculture, Utilities, Mining, Construction, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Others
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain,Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe geographic information system (GIS) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe geographic information system (GIS) market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the device?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe geographic information system (GIS) market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?