The Europe hospital acquired disease testing market size reached US$ 2,891 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7,765 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 17.2% during 2023-2028.
Hospital-acquired diseases (HAD), or nosocomial infections, are illnesses caused by exposure to viral, bacterial and fungal pathogens during hospital visits. Some commonly known infections are catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTI), surgical site infections (SSI), hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP) and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP). The various tests used to diagnose these infections are complete blood count (CBC) test, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) test, and urinalysis, cultures of the infected area, blood, urine and other body fluids. Other diagnostic tests, such as antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST), are conducted for the testing of tuberculosis.
The increasing prevalence of hospital-acquired infections across Europe is one of the key factors driving the market. Furthermore, various technological advancements, such as the development of innovative diagnostic instruments and technologies, including flow cytometry, mass spectrometry and near-infrared spectroscopy, are providing a boost to the market growth. Additionally, the growing awareness regarding HADs and the available treatment options among patients, along with extensive research and development (R&D) in the field of medical sciences, are contributing to the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe hospital acquired disease testing market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on indication.
Breakup by Indication:
- UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)
- SSI (Surgical Site Infection)
- Bloodstream Infections
- MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe hospital acquired disease testing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe hospital acquired disease testing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the indication?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe hospital acquired disease testing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?