The Europe human resource (HR) technology market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.26% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Human resource (HR) technology is utilized to automate routine processes, store data and provide analytical management reports and insights for better decision-making. It minimizes the manual efforts required for performing various time-consuming tasks like payment processing and allows professionals to access information from multiple sources and share it with different departments. HR technology assists organizations in gaining insights from employee feedback and improving recruiting, workforce retention, and skill development. In the European region, several firms have adopted HR technology to create workforce transparency that enables fair pay practices.
The Europe human resource (HR) technology market is primarily driven by the growing presence of corporate organizations that are heavily investing in advanced HR technologies. The increasing number of key players entering the market is also escalating the demand for HR technology. For instance, Everskill GmbH, a Germany-based start-up, has leveraged innovative technologies to reinvent corporate training and develop an app-based training system for providing soft skill training to employees. Additionally, HR technology provides an optimized recruitment process and related tasks, which is instrumental in enhancing the overall efficiency of the company.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe human resource (HR) technology market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on application, type, end use industry and company size.
Breakup by Application:
- Talent Management
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management
- Workforce Management
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- TTH (Travel, Transportation, Hospitality)
- Public Sector
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- BFSI (Banking, Financial services, and Insurance)
Breakup by Company Size:
- Less than 1k Employees
- 1k -5k Employees
- Greater than 5k Employees
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Type, End Use Industry, Company Size, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe human resource (HR) technology market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe human resource (HR) technology market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the company size?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe human resource (HR) technology market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?