The Europe hydrogen peroxide market size reached US$ 696.6 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 900.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during 2023-2028.
Hydrogen peroxide is a pale blue transparent liquid that can easily break down or decompose into water and oxygen. It is unstable in nature and plays a crucial role in host defense and oxidative biosynthetic reactions. In Europe, the demand for hydrogen peroxide has escalated over the years in a wide number of applications ranging from the oil and gas to the water treatment industries.
The Europe hydrogen peroxide market is primarily driven by the implementation of strict environmental laws and regulations against the use of chlorine-based bleaches. These stringent rules have increased the demand for hydrogen peroxide on account of its emission-free and eco-friendly nature. It is also a cost-effective chemical compound which is used in recycling paper, and various water treatment and pollution control applications. This has provided a positive impact on the growth of the market. Furthermore, the recent outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has resulted in the rising incidences of hospital-acquired diseases. This has prompted various healthcare facilities to use hydrogen peroxide as a disinfectant for sanitizing spaces and equipment.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe hydrogen peroxide market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end use.
Breakup by Application:
- Chemical Synthesis
- Cleaning and Etching
Breakup by End Use:
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Beverages
- Water Treatment
- Textiles and Laundry
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, End Use, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe hydrogen peroxide market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe hydrogen peroxide market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe hydrogen peroxide market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?