The Europe implantable medical devices market size reached US$ 33.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 48.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% during 2023-2028.
Medical implants are devices intended to deliver medication, replace missing body parts, monitor body functions and support organs and tissues. They are generally made using body tissues, metal, plastic and ceramics. As these devices are biocompatible and resistant against corrosion, they are widely used for orthopedics, pacemakers, cardiovascular stents, defibrillators, neural prosthetics and drug delivery systems. At present, cardiac defibrillators, coronary stents, hip implants, interocular lenses and insulin pumps are some of the widely used implantable medical devices in Europe.
The growing prevalence of chronic diseases, in confluence with the increasing geriatric population, represents one of the key factors bolstering the market growth in Europe. Apart from this, the rising inclination towards improving physical appearances is escalating the demand for cosmetic surgeries, which, in turn, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, with developments in microelectronics and biotechnology, several advanced implantable medical devices are available in the market. Furthermore, these devices reduce hospitalization time and enable fast recovery, which is anticipated to strengthen the market growth in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe implantable medical devices market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Orthopedic Implants
- Dental Implants
- Facial Implants
- Breast Implants
- Cardiovascular Implants
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by End User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe implantable medical devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe implantable medical devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe implantable medical devices market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?