The Europe in vitro diagnostics market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% during 2023-2028. The increasing focus improving healthcare infrastructure, utilization of advanced technologies, escalating investment in healthcare by the public and private sectors, growing incidences of chronic illnesses, rising geriatric population, and shift towards personalized medicine represent some of the key factors driving the market.
In vitro diagnostics (IVD) refers to a diverse array of medical tests and procedures conducted on human-derived samples, such as blood or tissue, to diagnose diseases, detect infections, monitor therapeutic drug applications, and pinpoint specific medical conditions. It includes immunochemistry, hematology, clinical chemistry, genetic testing, microbiology, and molecular diagnostics. IVD comprises various components, such as reagents, instruments, and specialized software, that are used across different healthcare environments. It is widely used in areas, such as healthcare, research laboratories, academic entities, pharmaceuticals, public health bodies, biotechnology firms, forensic science, veterinary applications, environmental assessments, and food and beverage (F&B) safety protocols. IVD aids in precise diagnosis, swift detection of diseases, stratification of patients for tailored treatment, planning of individualized treatment, elimination of unnecessary interventions, economic efficiency, and the amplification of overall healthcare effectiveness. In addition, it provides multiple advantages, such as heightened efficiency, pinpoint accuracy, steadfast reliability, promptness, scalability, flexibility, personalization, adherence to safety norms, conformity with regulatory mandates, active contribution to preventive healthcare measures, and the promotion of patient well-being and comfort.
Europe In Vitro Diagnostics Market Trends:
The increasing focus on improving healthcare infrastructure by the European governments and regulatory bodies is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the utilization of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in diagnostics to improve accuracy, reduce errors, and provide timely results is contributing to the market growth. Additionally, the escalating investment in healthcare by the public and private sectors to enhance diagnostic capabilities is strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, the growing incidences of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), which necessitate early and accurate diagnosis, are fueling the market growth. In addition, the rising geriatric population, which requires more extensive healthcare, including regular monitoring and testing, is catalyzing the market growth. Besides this, the shift towards personalized or precision medicine in Europe is facilitating the demand for more advanced diagnostic tools, such as IVD. Moreover, the heightened awareness among healthcare providers and patients about the importance of early diagnosis to prevent complications, reduce treatment costs, and enable timely intervention is positively impacting the market growth. Along with this, the rapid proliferation of private laboratories offering specialized testing services across Europe, thus enhancing accessibility to IVD, is favoring the market growth. In addition, the introduction of stringent regulations to ensure the safety, efficacy, and environmental sustainability of IVD products is bolstering the market growth.
Europe In Vitro Diagnostics Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on test type, product, usability, application, and end user.
Test Type Insights:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular Diagnostics
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the test type. This includes clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, immunodiagnostics, hematology, and others.
- Reagent and Kits
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the product. This includes reagent and kits and instruments.
- Disposable IVD Devices
- Reusable IVD Devices
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on usability. This includes disposable and reusable IVD devices.
- Infectious Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on application. This includes infectious disease, diabetes, cancer/oncology, cardiology, autoimmune disease, nephrology, and others.
End User Insights:
- Hospitals Laboratories
- Clinical Laboratories
- Point-of-care Testing Centers
- Academic Institutes
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on end user. This includes hospitals laboratories, clinical laboratories, point-of-care testing centers, academic institutes, patients, and others.
- United Kingdom
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
Europe In Vitro Diagnostics Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Test Type
- End User
|Test Types Covered
||Clinical Chemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, Hematology, Others
||Reagent and Kits, Instruments
||Disposable IVD Devices, Reusable IVD Devices
||Infectious Disease, Diabetes, Cancer/Oncology, Cardiology, Autoimmune Disease, Nephrology, Others
|End Users Covered
||Hospitals Laboratories, Clinical Laboratories, Point-of-care testing centers, Academic Institutes, Patients, Others
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe in vitro diagnostics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe in vitro diagnostics market?
- What is the breakup of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market on the basis of test type?
- What is the breakup of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market on the basis of usability?
- What is the breakup of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market on the basis of end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Europe in vitro diagnostics market?
- What is the structure of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Europe in vitro diagnostics market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the Europe in vitro diagnostics market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Europe in vitro diagnostics market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the Europe in vitro diagnostics industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.