The Europe intravenous solutions market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Intravenous solutions refer to different kinds of fluids administered to a patient to provide salt, sugar and water through venous circulation. These solutions are a mix of several nutrients, like carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, salt, and amino acid, which assist in fluid replacement in the body. Intravenous solutions may contain water with electrolytes, sugar or medications added in concentrations as per the patient’s need. In the European region, the increasing cases of gastrointestinal disorders, neurological diseases and cancer due to unhealthy eating habits and sedentary lifestyles have led to the rising need for intravenous solutions.
Europe represents one of the largest intravenous solution markets, primarily driven by the presence of prominent vendors. Moreover, the distribution networks for these products are well-established, which increases their availability. Besides this, the rising disposable incomes and significant expenditure on healthcare facilities are also contributing significantly to the market growth. Furthermore, the continual launch of new products to treat gastrointestinal diseases and dehydration has escalated the sales of intravenous solutions across the region, thus creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe intravenous solutions market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, type and nutrients.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Nutrients:
- Salts and Electrolytes
- Amino Acids
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe intravenous solutions market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe intravenous solutions market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the nutrients?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe intravenous solutions market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?