The Europe online video platform market size reached US$ 183.3 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 331.1 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.27% during 2022-2027.
An online video platform (OVP) enables individuals to stream live videos and upload self-produced materials on the cloud using the internet. It also allows users to convert, store, and play video content via a structured, large-scale system that helps in generating revenue. The platform is used for managing uninterrupted delivery of content to the audience around the world, which produces a significant amount of viewership through various devices, like smartphones and tablets, using HTML players. Nowadays, OVP platforms are gaining immense popularity in Europe as they provide information to customers in an interactive way and are also utilized by brands to create a market presence across the globe.
Europe represents the third-largest online video platform market globally. The rising advancements in digital broadcast technologies and the rapid proliferation of over the top (OTT) media services, which help users access the content of their choice without paying any additional fee, represent the major growth-inducing factors. Besides this, the growing number of international market players across the region, along with new launches by local vendors, especially in Eastern Europe, are attracting subscribers with video-on-demand services. Along with this, the broadcasters across the United Kingdom, Germany and France have formed alliances that are also propelling the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe online video platform market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on model type, application and product type.
Breakup by Model Type:
- UGC Model
- DIY Model
- SaaS Model
Breakup by Application:
- Media & Entertainment Industry
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Model Type, Application, Product Type, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe online video platform market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe online video platform market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the model type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe online video platform market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?