The Europe orthopedic braces and support market size reached US$ 1.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.56% during 2023-2028.
Orthopedic braces and supports refer to durable medical equipment manufactured using specialized materials with intelligent designs that offer intense targeted support to the knee, spine, foot, ankle, upper elbow, shoulder, hip and other body parts. They are designed for cases of chronic pain or temporary discomfort and illnesses like musculoskeletal disorders, road accidents, and sports injuries. They are also used for rehabilitating and preventing injuries along with post-operative and osteoarthritic care. Their usage requires the expertise of a qualified medical professional who can suggest ideal orthopedic braces for patients depending on the fit, type of support, function, and level of stability and protection.
The Europe orthopedic braces and support market is primarily driven by a significant rise in the cases of osteoarthritis, especially among the geriatric population. Besides this, the growing cases of obesity and osteoporosis have also propelled the growth of the market. As a result, manufacturers are investing heavily in developing user-friendly and performance-enhancing products. Apart from this, the thriving e-commerce sector is also providing a significant thrust to the market growth. The easy availability of braces and supports on various online portals offers consumers detailed product information and guidance for their usage, coupled with a wide range of product variants and a hassle-free buying experience.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe orthopedic braces and support market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, type, application and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Lower Extremity Braces and Supports
- Spinal Braces and Supports
- Upper Extremity Braces and Supports
Breakup by Type:
- Soft and Elastic Braces and Supports
- Hinged Braces and Supports
- Hard and Rigid Braces and Supports
Breakup by Application:
- Ligament Injury
- Preventive Care
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
Breakup by End User:
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Platforms
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Type, Application, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe orthopedic braces and supports market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe orthopedic braces and supports market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe orthopedic braces and supports market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?