Market Overview 2023-2028:
The Europe PET packaging market size reached US$ 9.0 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 13.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.79% during 2023-2028.
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) refers to a form of polyester that can be shaped into various packaging containers, including boxes and bottles. It is manufactured by melting PET resin pellets and extruding the molten liquid into different sizes and shapes as per the end user’s requirements. PET packaging is thermally stable, unbreakable, durable and resistant to microorganisms. It also provides high dimensional stability and resistance to moisture, solvents and alcohols. These properties help prevent the packaged contents from degrading while ensuring maximum quality maintenance.
Europe PET Packaging Market Trends:
The Europe PET packaging market is primarily driven by the increasing per capita demand for bottled water. The region has also witnessed a shift toward small packaging sizes due to the growing demand for single-serve packs. As PET packaging is extensively used in the packaging of food and beverages, personal care products and pharmaceuticals, the expansion in these industries is driving the market growth. Furthermore, the low cost of production and shipping, the minimal solid waste generation and storage requirements and the ease of transportation are impacting the market growth positively.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe PET packaging market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on packaging type, form, pack type, filling technology and end user.
Breakup by Packaging Type:
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
Breakup by Form:
- Amorphous PET
- Crystalline PET
Breakup by Pack Type:
- Bottles and Jars
- Bags and Pouches
- Lids/Caps and Closures
Breakup by Filling Technology:
- Hot Fill
- Cold Fill
- Aseptic Fill
Breakup by End User:
- Beverages Industry
- Bottled Water
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Milk and Dairy Products
- Household Goods Sector
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Packaging Type, Form, Pack Type, Filling Technology, End User, Country
|Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe PET packaging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe PET packaging market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pack type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the filling technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe PET packaging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?