The Europe photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market size reached US$
507.4 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
736.2 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
6.2% during 2022-2027.
Photoresist refers to an organic polymer that changes its chemical structure when exposed to ultraviolet light. A positive photoresist is soluble when exposed to UV lights as opposed to a negative photoresist that becomes cross-linked and insoluble when exposed to UV light. Photoresist ancillaries, which can be classified as anti-reflective coatings, developers, and removers, are related products used along with photoresists. Nowadays, photoresist and photoresist ancillaries are extensively used in the manufacturing of flat panel displays in Europe.
The Europe photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market is primarily driven by their increasing demand in the electronics industry. Photoresists form an indispensable part in the manufacturing of computers, laptops, music players, phones, servers and household products. Besides this, technological advancements in display technologies and growth in the semiconductor industry have also propelled the market growth. Moreover, due to the increasing purchasing power, the demand for large panel displays has escalated among consumers. These panel displays use LCD technology, which employs PCBs and semiconductor ICs made using photoresists.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on photoresist type, photoresist ancillaries type and application.
Breakup by Photoresist Type:
- ArF Immersion
- ArF Dry
- g- and i-line
Breakup by Photoresist Ancillaries Type:
- Anti-Reflective Coatings
Breakup by Application:
- Semiconductors & ICS
- Printed Circuit Boards
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Photoresist Type, Photoresist Ancillaries Type, Application, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the photoresist type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the photoresist ancillaries type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?