The Europe radiation-hardened electronics market size reached US$ 481.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 628.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% during 2023-2028.
Radiation-hardened electronics refer to electronic components and products and packages, which are utilized for high-altitude applications. These electronics are resistant to the effects of ionizing and high-energy radiation and gamma and neutron radiation emitted by nuclear reactors. Consequently, they are employed in the form of switching regulators, microprocessors and power supply devices in satellites, nuclear power plants and aircraft.
The European Union (EU) is currently focusing on exploring numerous space exploration projects, which represents one of the significant factors strengthening the growth of the radiation-hardened electronics market. Additionally, the rising number of commercial satellites across different countries, including Russia, are driving the market growth in Europe. Moreover, the rapid adoption of technologically innovative products for several space-related devices is positively influencing the growth of the market. Furthermore, the key market players are improving the radiation tolerance of optical fibers and fiber-based devices to expand the lifetime of radiation-hardened electronics in severe environmental conditions. However, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, lockdown restrictions imposed by governing agencies in Europe and disruptions in the supply chain and manufacturing operations have negatively affected the overall market growth. The market is anticipated to witness growth once lockdown restrictions are uplifted.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe radiation-hardened electronics market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, material type, technique, component type and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Custom Made
Breakup by Material Type:
- Silicon Carbide
- Gallium Nitride
Breakup by Technique:
- Radiation Hardening by Design (RHBD)
- Radiation Hardening by Process (RHBP)
- Radiation Hardening by Software (RHBS)
Breakup by Component Type:
- Power Management
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit
- Field-Programmable Gate Array
Breakup by Application:
- Space Satellites
- Commercial Satellites
- Aerospace and Defense
- Nuclear Power Plants
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Type, Material Type, Technique, Component Type, Application, Country
|Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe radiation-hardened electronics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe radiation-hardened electronics market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technique?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe radiation-hardened electronics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?