According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Europe School Furniture Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the Europe school furniture market reached a value of US$ 1,533.0 Million in 2022. School furniture is considered to be an essential part of the educational infrastructure. It is an important element that helps in building high-level performance and an effective learning environment for students. It is usually manufactured using various materials, including wood and plastics, that are widely available in different shapes and sizes. Additionally, it also aids in providing comfort and support to students to help them concentrate and complete their tasks in an efficient manner. The easy product availability via online and offline organized distribution channels and the rising preference for multi-functional school furniture with aesthetic appearance across Europe is providing an impetus to the market growth.
Europe School Furniture Market Trends:
The market in Europe is primarily driven by significant growth in the education sector. In line with this, increasing funding endeavors by public and private agencies of numerous countries to improve the overall education infrastructure are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the rising demand for ergonomic school furniture in order to prevent postures-related health problems among children is favorably impacting the market growth. This has also impelled numerous players to heavily invest in the manufacturing of products using superior quality raw materials. Along with this, due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development, leading manufacturers are launching furniture with eco-friendly raw materials, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. The market is further driven by various technological advancements in production processes and the introduction of smart desks across the region. Other factors, including the increasing number of schools and continuous product innovations, are further contributing to the market growth across Europe. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2,122.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.41% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into desks and chairs, storage, lab equipment and others. Among these, Desks and chairs currently represent the biggest market segment.
- Based on the material, the market has been classified into wood, metal, plastic and others. Presently, wood-based materials account for the largest market share.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- Based on the country, the market has been divided into Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe. Germany currently holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Herman Miller, HNI, KI, Steelcase, Fleetwood Group, Hertz Furniture, Knoll and VS.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800