The Europe swine feed market size reached US$ 33.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 42.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% during 2023-2028.
Swine feed refers to a range of processed, semi-processed, or raw food products that are fed to pigs. These food products contain essential nutrients that help in maintaining the health and well-being of pigs. They are produced using raw materials such as corn, soybean, and wheat-based ingredients. They also incorporate various types of zootechnical, sensory and nutritional feed additives. Swine feed provides a highly nutritious diet to pigs, thereby increasing the quality and texture of the pork. In Europe, technological advancements have reduced the processing costs, thereby facilitating the production of swine feed.
The Europe swine feed market is primarily driven by the growing demand for high-quality pork in the region. Besides this, advancements in the meat processing industry are also escalating the need for high-quality meat products, thereby augmenting the market growth. Additionally, increasing awareness about the importance of maintaining a healthy pig diet has resulted in the adoption of compound feeds by pig farmers. Along with this, there has been a growing demand for healthy and functional swine feed to avoid the spread of epizootic diseases. Moreover, manufacturers are regularly testing new ingredients and feed formulas to produce innovative and efficient swine feed variants, which is providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Furthermore, rapid urbanization, changing consumer lifestyles and the increasing demand for organic meat are some of the other factors contributing to the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe swine feed market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, feed essence and feed additive type.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Feed Essence:
- Feed Acidifiers
- Feed Enzymes
- Amino Acids
Breakup by Feed Additive Type:
- Zootechnical Feed Additives
- Sensory Feed Additives
- Nutritional Feed Additives
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Feed Essence, Feed Additive Type, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe swine feed market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe swine feed market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the feed essence?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the feed additive type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe swine feed market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?