The global exhibition organizing market size reached US$ 30.88 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 40.39 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.48% during 2023-2028. The increasing number of different events, government initiatives to organize exhibitions supporting artisans, and the rising usage of social media for promotional purposes represent some of the key factors driving the market.
An exhibition refers to an organized presentation and display of an exquisite selection of products and services. It assists in attracting a wider number of visitors and building new customer relationships. It is usually organized within an educational and cultural setting, including a library, museum, art gallery, park, and hall. An exhibition is organized by planning a theme, finding locations and sponsors, marketing, generating sales, promoting, delivering a message, and building a brand. It is arranged by specialists to simplify the entire event, including the preparation, planning, and post-event stages. It provides the possibility to bring suppliers, buyers, purchase influencers, consultants, and the media together.
Exhibition Organizing Market Trends:
The increasing number of events, art and commercial exhibitions, and trade fairs represent one of the major factors driving the demand for exhibition organizing around the world. Moreover, the rising popularity of virtual events in small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs) on account of rapid digitization and the increasing adoption of the remote working module is favoring the growth of the market. These events rely on numerous collaborative tools, including polling, announcements, live chats, and live questions and answers (Q&A) columns, to improve the efficiency of the exhibition. In addition, the growing demand for exhibition management services and the emerging trend of theme parties are influencing the market positively. Apart from this, several exhibition organizers are focusing on using social media for various promotional activities like celebrity endorsements, branding, and event invitations. Furthermore, the growing number of professional exhibition planners to address the evolving needs of clients is creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides this, governing agencies of numerous countries are undertaking initiatives to organize exhibitions supporting artisans with design and promoting culture. They are also collaborating with social media influencers to promote exhibitions. Additionally, the increasing use of guest data for personalized services is propelling the growth of the market. Exhibition organizers and hotels are connecting via the social media profiles of guests as this helps them provide services according to the requirements of the guests, which include early and late check-in facilities for the convenience of guests. Such services offered by exhibition organizers and hotels to their guests drive them to revisit the same venue and hotel, which is anticipated to provide a favorable outlook to the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global exhibition organizing market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on area and application.
- 5000-20000 Sqm
- 20000-100000 Sqm
- More Than 100000 Sqm
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the exhibition organizing market based on the area. This includes 5000-20000, 20000-100000, and More Than 100000 Sqm. According to the report, 5000-20000 sqm represented the largest segment.
- Commercial Exhibitions
- Art Exhibitions
- Academic Exhibitions
A detailed breakup and analysis of the exhibition organizing market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes commercial exhibitions, art exhibitions, academic exhibitions, and others. According to the report, art exhibitions accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for exhibition organizing. Some of the factors driving the North America exhibition organizing market included the increasing number of exhibitions, the rising popularity of virtual events, the growing number of exhibition organizers using social media for various promotional activities, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global exhibition organizing market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Coex, Emerald Events, Fiera Milano S.p.A., GL events, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Koelnmesse GmbH, Messe Frankfurt GmbH, Messe München GmbH, NürnbergMesse GmbH, RELX Plc, Tokyo Big Sight Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Area, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Coex, Emerald Events, Fiera Milano S.p.A., GL events, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Koelnmesse GmbH, Messe Frankfurt GmbH, Messe München GmbH, NürnbergMesse GmbH, RELX Plc, Tokyo Big Sight Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global exhibition organizing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global exhibition organizing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive exhibition organizing markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the area?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global exhibition organizing market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global exhibition organizing market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the exhibition organizing market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global exhibition organizing market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the exhibition organizing industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.