The global eye makeup market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-2019. Eye makeup refers to products that are applied to accentuate the appearance of the eyes. These products include eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, which are formulated using water, emulsifiers, preservatives, thickeners, moisturizers, and fragrances. Eye makeup products are available in a wide variety of colors, ranging from subtle to bold shades, with long-lasting formulations. Furthermore, consumer demand for waterproof and mineral-based products has led to significant developments in the market.
Over the past few years, the market has been driven by inflating per capita incomes and the increasing focus of individuals on physical appearances. However, owing to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), governments of numerous countries have imposed complete lockdowns, which has resulted in supply chain disruptions. In line with this, e-commerce channels have emerged as a convenient and hassle-free shopping solution for individuals. Although discretionary expenses have decreased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the sales of beauty and personal care products are projected to improve in the near future. Owing to this, several retail brands are focusing on strengthening their presence on e-commerce channels and providing diversity in the price range and product collection. Furthermore, owing to the increasing popularity of cosmetics among men and the rising influence of social media, several manufactures in the industry are offering eye makeup products, such as brow gel, exclusively for men to expand their consumer base. They are also introducing natural, organic, as well as halal-certified products. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the global eye makeup market to grow moderately during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Pricing:
Breakup by Source:
Breakup by Region:
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Amway Corp, Avon Products Inc., Chanel S.A., Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., Lakmé Cosmetics (Hindustan Unilever), L'Oréal S.A., LVMH, Oriflame Cosmetics, Revlon Inc., Shiseido Company, Limited, Estée Lauder Inc., Procter & Gamble etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
• How has the global eye makeup market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What are the key regional markets?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global eye makeup market?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the pricing?
• What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
• What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
• What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
• What is the structure of the global eye makeup market and who are the key players?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
REACH OUT TO US
Call us on
( US: +1-631-791-1145 )
( UK: +44-702-409-7331 )
( India: +91-120-433-0800 )
Drop us an email at