According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Saudi Arabia French Fries Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027," the Saudi Arabia French fries market size reached US$ 332.8 Million in 2021. French fries or french-fried potatoes refer to long, thin pieces of potato that are fried or baked. They are prepared by cutting potatoes into even strips and drying them, following which they are usually fried in a deep fryer or baked in a regular or convection oven. Blanched, pre-cut, and frozen russet potatoes are extensively used for making these fries. Individuals all over the world prefer to eat them with different condiments. They are served with ketchup, vinegar, mayonnaise, or other local specialties while they are served hot, soft, or crispy as a part of a meal or by themselves as a snack. At present, French fries are one of the most famous side dishes available in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia French Fries Market Trends:
The market in Saudi Arabia is primarily driven by the increasing number of online food delivery service companies. These online food delivery companies have made ordering food online convenient and easy, which is the main driving factor for the market. In line with this, significant growth in the fast-food industry across the country is positively influencing the market. Furthermore, the growing popularity of western cuisine amongst the young population is catalyzing the market. Apart from this, the rising demand for ready-to-eat snacks and convenience foods is propelling the market. Moreover, the changing consumer dietary preferences and the introduction of French fries with new flavors are favoring the market growth. In addition, the expanding HoReCa sector and the presence of international market players are driving the market further. Other factors, including the widespread availability of the product via online and offline organized retail channels and the sedentary lifestyles led by the consumers, are also providing a boost to the market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 646.5 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.9% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into plain and flavored.
- Based on the pricing, the market has been categorized into mass and premium.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into HoReCa and retailers.
- The market has been bifurcated into import and domestic production.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C).
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into Al Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Makkah, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Al Kabeer Group ME (Savola Group), Al Munajem Cold Stores Company, Americana Group Inc, BRF S.A, Food & Fine Pastries Al Sunbulah Manufacturing Co, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., Kühne + Heitz B.V., Lamb Weston Holdings Inc, McCain Foods Limited, Mondial Foods B.V., Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Company and Wafrah for Industry and Development.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800