The GCC aluminium powder market size reached 8,375 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 10,782 Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% during 2023-2028.
Aluminium powder is a fine granular substance prepared by exposing molten aluminium ingots to a compressed gas jet. It is commonly available in four forms, namely atomized aluminium powder, aluminium flake powder, paste, and pigment powder. This powder is lightweight, odorless, highly flammable and can undergo vigorous exothermic reactions when oxidized. The application of aluminium powder also offers resistance to corrosion, reflection to visible and infrared ultraviolet (UV) rays, and higher density than thermoplastics. Consequently, it is widely adopted to manufacture explosives, fireworks, paints, glitters, aerated autoclave concrete, and reflective roof coatings.
The GCC aluminium powder market is primarily being driven by its growing utilization across diverse industry verticals. The widespread product application in commercial mining explosions is further supporting the escalating demand in the petroleum and mining sectors in the region. Additionally, aluminium powder is used in the formulation of silver metallic paints and automotive sealants, which is contributing to the market growth across the automotive, painting, cosmetics, and packaging industries. Moreover, the construction industry is predominantly employing aluminium powder for producing lightweight concrete, which is creating a positive outlook for the market in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC aluminium powder market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, end-use and raw material.
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by End-Use:
- Defense and Aerospace
Breakup by Raw Material:
- Aluminium Ingots
- Aluminium Scrap
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, End-Use, Raw Material, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC aluminium powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC aluminium powder market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC aluminium powder market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?