The GCC automotive connectors market size reached US$
147.4 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
220.2 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
7.49% during 2022-2027.
Automotive connectors are devices used to connect wires, cables, printed circuit boards (PCBs), integrated circuit packages and batteries in automobiles. These connectors comprise sockets and plugs that are placed under the hood of vehicles and ensure effective navigation between electronics and safety devices. Nowadays, they are commonly used to install advanced safety and security features, such as anti-theft alarms, adaptive cruise control, keyless entry and auto emergency braking systems.
The escalating demand for luxury cars on account of rapid urbanization and the improving standards of living is increasing the utilization of electronic components. This represents one of the significant factors spurring the growth of the automotive connectors market in the GCC region. Moreover, the rising demand for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems and the growing focus on safety, comfort and fuel efficiency are stimulating the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of advanced navigation systems provides online and offline location searches, 3D HD maps, voice assistance, over-the-air (OTA) map updates, real-time traffic information and points of interest (POI) search, which is anticipated to strengthen the market growth in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC automotive connectors market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on connection type, connector type, system type, vehicle type and application.
Breakup by Connection Type:
- Wire to Wire Connection
- Wire to Board Connection
- Board to Board Connection
Breakup by Connector Type:
- PCB Connectors
- IC Connectors
- RF Connectors
- Fiber Optic Connectors
Breakup by System Type:
- Sealed Connector System
- Unsealed Connector System
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
Breakup by Application:
- Body Control and Interiors
- Safety and Security System
- Engine Control and Cooling System
- Fuel and Emission Control
- Navigation & Instrumentation
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connection Type, Connector Type, System Type, Vehicle Type, Application, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC automotive connectors market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC automotive connectors market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connection type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connector type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC automotive connectors market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?