The GCC cheese market size reached 742,960 Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 962,776 Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
4.58% during 2022-2027.
Cheese is a dairy product made by coagulating the protein casein in milk. Its variety is determined by the origin of pasteurization, butterfat, protein, milk, mold, bacteria, aging, and processing. It has a longer shelf life than milk and other milk products and it is an excellent source of proteins, calcium, fats, phosphorus, and other essential nutrients. As a result, it is widely consumed across the GCC region.
The rapid growth in population, in confluence with the rising number of individuals who are adopting healthy eating habits, is propelling the growth of the cheese market in the GCC region. Moreover, various manufacturers are introducing a variety of products, including processed cheese slices, cheddar cheese in cans and tubs, and cream cheese in jars.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC cheese market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on source, type, product, distribution channel and format.
Breakup by Source:
- Cow Milk
- Buffalo Milk
- Goat Milk
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Product:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
Breakup by Format:
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Source, Type, Product, Distribution Channel, Format, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC cheese market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC cheese market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the format?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC cheese market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?