The GCC digital asset management market size reached US$ 108 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 222 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% during 2023-2028.
Digital asset management (DAM) refers to the automated solution that offers storage, sharing, and organizing of digital assets on a single interface. It assists in the quick storage, retrieval, and utilization of assets such as process data files, engineering blueprints, web pages, text documents, graphics, videos and audios. In the GCC countries, DAM solutions are widely used across various industries, such as retails, healthcare, education, information technology (IT), and banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), to automate workflows, manage permissions through copyright functionalities and streamline the cloud experience for users.
The GCC digital asset management market is primarily driven by rising healthcare tourism, growing social media platforms and the expanding travel industry. The increasing adoption of cloud-based services across the transportation, construction, energy, defense, and power sectors has substantially increased the demand for DAM solutions. These solutions help organize data for maintaining the transparency of operations, improving digital content and reducing the overall operational costs. Moreover, the rapid integration of advanced technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning with DAM solutions and the rising demand for cloud-based DAM solutions for the reduced risk of data leaks is also catalyzing the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC digital asset management market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, component, application, deployment, organization size and end use sector.
Breakup by Type:
- Brand Asset Management System
- Library Asset Management System
- Production Asset Management System
Breakup by Component:
- System Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Breakup by Application:
- Sales and Marketing
- Broadcast and Publishing
Breakup by Deployment:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by End Use Sector:
- Media and Entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Travel and Tourism
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Component, Application, Deployment, Organization Size, End Use Sector, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC digital asset management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC digital asset management market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC digital asset management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?