The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “GCC E-Learning Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the GCC e-learning market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 15.13% during the forecast period (2022-2027). E-learning or electronic learning, also known as online, and virtual learning, refers to a web-based platform that offers flexible and formalized learning solutions. Some common technologies adopted for e-learning includes learning management system, stimulation-based learning, game-based learning, and online learning. It provides an interactive environment for learners and instructors by utilizing several multimedia tools designed to reinforce learning and teaching processes. It can be accessed through most electronic devices, such as tablets, smartphones, computers, and laptops, regardless of time and place. As a result, e-learning is extensively used to deliver education or training to students, vocational trainees, and corporate employees across the GCC region.
GCC E-learning Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing consumer inclination toward digitally interactive learning solutions. This can be attributed to the improving internet connectivity across the GCC region and the penetration of robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality, augmented reality, and the internet of things (IoT) based devices. In addition, the growing integration of assistive e-learning solutions with speech recognition and sensing technologies, particularly for students with special needs, is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the growing focus of government organizations on introducing world-class educational facilities is augmenting the market growth. Besides this, the escalating demand for simulation training by the medical, oil, and gas industry and heavy and engineering-related sectors are providing a thrust to the market growth. Along with this, with the rising popularity of gamification-based e-learning content, universities in the GCC region are introducing e-podiums, Polycom video conferencing solutions, and media centers in educational systems, which is propelling market growth. Furthermore, the escalating demand for smart learning techniques in corporate webinars, employee support, virtual classrooms, and online training are creating a positive market outlook across the GCC region.
- Based on the learning type, the market has been bifurcated into asynchronous and synchronous learning.
- On the basis of the sector, the market has been divided into post-secondary, K-12, and corporate and governance learning.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into packaged content, platforms, and services.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been classified into mobile and online learning, learning management systems, simulation-based learning, and game-based learning.
- On the geographical front, the market has been divided into Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Administrate Limited, Capital Knowledge, Capytech FZ LLC, Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, John Wiley & Sons Inc., Open Text Corporation, Pearson Plc, Webanywhere, and XpertLearning.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800