According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "GCC E-Learning Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the GCC e-learning market grew at a CAGR of around 13% during 2015-2020. E-learning is a learning system that utilizes electronic devices and information and communication technology (ICT) for delivering information in the form of text, video, audio and images. It offers an interactive environment for formalized and flexible learning solutions via the internet, intranet, satellite broadcast, or interactive TV. It allows education institutes to reach a wider audience across the education, agriculture, healthcare, and training sectors. Apart from this, it is also deployed by corporates to conduct training programs and several collaborative activities, including project work and assignments.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
GCC E-Learning Market Trends:
The market in GCC is primarily driven by the increasing preference for digitally interactive learning solutions. This is supported by the improving internet connectivity across the region and the penetration of IoT-based smart devices. Moreover, the numerous initiatives undertaken by the governments of several countries in the region to improve the educational infrastructure is also creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by the rapid outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which impelled numerous GCC countries to go under complete lockdown as a preventive measure to contain the spread of the pandemic. This led educational institutions to shift to e-learning solutions to maintain social distancing measures. Apart from this, the widespread preference for gamification-based e-learning content among end users is also acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the increasing integration of assistive e-learning solutions with speech recognition and sensing technologies and the widespread deployment of artificial intelligence (AI) for providing learning solutions. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to witness robust growth during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the learning type, the market has been bifurcated into asynchronous learning and synchronous learning.
- Based on the sector, the market has been divided into post-secondary, k-12, and corporate and governance learning.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been categorized into packaged content, platforms, and services.
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into mobile and online learning, learning management system, simulation-based learning, and game based learning.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Administrate Limited, Capital Knowledge, Capytech FZ LLC, Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, John Wiley & Sons Inc., Open Text Corporation, Pearson Plc, Webanywhere and XpertLearning.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-080