The GCC flooring market size reached US$ 14.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 20.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% during 2023-2028.
Flooring refers to a layer of finished material used to cover a floor structure in order to provide a levelled surface. Vinyl sheets, ceramic tiles, rubber, natural stone, wood, and carpets and rugs are the most common type of flooring materials. These materials are selected on the basis of various factors, such as noise insulation, cleaning effort, comfort, endurance and cost. In the GCC region, the widespread refurbishment and new building projects have boosted the demand for flooring.
GCC Flooring Market Drivers:
- In the GCC region, industrial development fuelled by huge investments made by the governments plays a crucial role in the growth of the flooring industry as all industrial facilities need fit-for-purpose flooring.
- The increased focus on green buildings coupled with growing usage of eco-friendly flooring products in the GCC region is stimulating the demand for floorings manufactured from recycled raw materials.
- Technological advancements in the flooring industry have resulted in improved product features such as digitally printed tile designs, availability of wide variety of colours, enhanced water resistance, etc., in turn, propelling the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC flooring market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on segment, flooring type and end-use sector.
Breakup by Segment:
- Hard Flooring
- Soft Flooring
At present, hard flooring represents the leading segment in the GCC flooring market.
Breakup by Flooring Type:
- Tile Flooring
- Stone Flooring
- Wood and Laminate Flooring
- Carpet Flooring
- Other Flooring
Based on the flooring type, tile flooring represents the most popular segment, accounting for the majority of the total share.
Breakup by End-Use Sector:
Currently, the commercial sector dominates the GCC flooring market, holding the major share.
Breakup by Region:
- Saudi Arabia
On a geographical front, the UAE enjoys the leading position in the GCC flooring market due to widespread construction projects in the region.
The GCC flooring market is concentrated in nature with the presence of a handful of players who compete in terms of prices and quality. Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- RAK Ceramics PJSC
- Jands Enterprise Inc DBA Carpetland
- Kährs Holding AB (publ)
- Swiss Hardwoods
- Gerbür GmbH
- Swiss Krono AG
- Concord Terrazzo Company, Inc.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC flooring industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a flooring tile manufacturing plant. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the flooring industry in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|| US$ Billion, Million Sq. Metres
||Segment, Flooring Type, End-Use Sector, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||RAK Ceramics PJSC, Jands Enterprise Inc DBA Carpetland, Kährs Holding AB (publ), Swiss Hardwoods, Gerbür GmbH, Swiss Krono AG and Concord Terrazzo Company, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC flooring market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC flooring industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC flooring industry?
- What are the key end-use sectors in the GCC flooring industry?
- What are the major flooring types in the GCC flooring industry?
- What are the price trends of flooring?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC flooring industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC flooring industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC flooring industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC flooring industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a flooring tile manufacturing plant?
- How are flooring tiles manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a flooring tile manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a flooring tile manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a flooring tile manufacturing plant?
- What is the mass balance and raw material requirements for setting up a flooring tile manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for flooring tiles?
- What are the transportation requirements for flooring tiles?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a flooring tile manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a flooring tile manufacturing plant?