The GCC fresh milk market size reached 1.0 Billion Litres in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 1.6 Billion Litres by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.58% during 2022-2027.
Fresh milk, also known as raw milk or unpasteurized milk, is presently widely available in full-fat, low-fat, skim, modified, ultra-filtration, and lactose-reduced variants. It contains numerous essential nutrients and vitamins required for daily human consumption. It is a rich source of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin A and D, which help promote overall development and maintain a healthy body weight of individuals. It helps in strengthening bones, maintaining muscle mass, boosting immunity and energy level, and improving the skeletal and circulatory systems. It also helps in keeping the body hydrated and provides both macro and micronutrients for optimal health. Besides this, its regular consumption aids in reducing the risks of cardiovascular diseases. As a result, the demand for fresh milk is rising across the GCC region.
GCC Fresh Milk Market Trends:
The growing geriatric population and the rising prevalence of musculoskeletal and tooth disorders due to calcium deficiency represent one of the key factors positively influencing the market. In addition, increasing awareness among individuals about the nutritional value and health benefits of fresh milk is catalyzing its demand in the GCC countries. In line with this, shifting consumer preferences towards healthier and more natural alternatives is encouraging key players to introduce natural and organic variants to expand their product portfolio and retain a competitive edge in the market. Apart from this, the easy availability of fresh milk across offline and online distribution channels, coupled with the facilities of free home delivery, exciting offers, discounts, and secured online payment methods, is providing a thrust to the market growth. Additionally, the expansion of hotels, restaurants, bakeries, tea stalls and coffee stores in the region is catalyzing the demand for fresh milk. Along with this, the westernization of dietary habits, escalating demand for dairy products, and the increasing use of fresh milk in preparing sweets and other dishes are further facilitating market growth. Additionally, a significant rise in the food and beverage (F&B) industry in the GCC countries is driving the market. Moreover, various initiatives and continuous investments by governing agencies of different countries in the region are contributing to market growth. For instance, these agencies are introducing technological advancement for more efficient, upgraded, and smooth handling of fresh milk processing from production to cooling and storage, which is offering a favorable market outlook. Furthermore, the prominent market players are focusing on the introduction of new packaging solutions to extend the shelf life of dairy products, which is expected to drive the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC fresh milk market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027.
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
Currently, Saudi Arabia enjoys the leading position in the market.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Almarai, Al Safi Danone, Nada Dairy, Al Ain Dairy and Al Rawabi.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC fresh milk industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a fresh milk processing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC fresh milk industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC fresh milk market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC fresh milk industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC fresh milk market?
- What are the price trends of fresh milk in the GCC region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC fresh milk industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC fresh milk industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC fresh milk industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC fresh milk industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC fresh milk industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an GCC fresh milk manufacturing plant?
- How is fresh milk manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a fresh milk plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for fresh milk?
- What are the transportation requirements for fresh milk?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a fresh milk plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a fresh milk plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?