The GCC frozen fruits and vegetables market size reached US$ 690 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 950 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% during 2023-2028.
Freezing is one of the oldest and most widely used food preservation methods, which allows the preservation of taste, texture, and nutritional value in foods. This technique enables fruits and vegetables to be consumed later due to their slow decomposition rate as the residual moisture is turned to ice, thereby preventing the growth of bacteria. In the GCC countries, the demand for frozen fruits and vegetables has increased as manufacturers are launching innovative moisture-free and thermally insulated packaging materials, thus maintaining the freshness and nutritional quality of the frozen products.
The GCC region represents one of the largest frozen fruits and vegetable markets. The market is primarily driven by various benefits offered by frozen foods, such as easy preparation and accessibility, even during the off-season. They are also preferred over fresh produce as they are immune to spoilage that occurs due to vigorous transportation and exposure to light and heat. Furthermore, the expanding online retail business has prompted consumers to purchase frozen fruits and vegetables online, thus eliminating geographical limitations and facilitating a seamless shopping experience with a wide range of products to choose from. Other factors, such as the rising disposable incomes, hectic lifestyles of consumers and the introduction of unique product variants by manufacturers, are catalyzing the market growth further.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC frozen fruits and vegetables market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Frozen Fruits
- Frozen Vegetables
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Independent Retailers
- Convenience Stores
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC frozen fruits and vegetables market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC frozen fruits and vegetables market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC frozen fruits and vegetables market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?