The GCC implantable medical devices market size reached US$ 1.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% during 2023-2028.
Implantable medical devices are placed inside the body using surgical procedures to replace damaged body organs. These devices are also used to deliver medications, support organs and monitor health conditions. At present, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases is escalating the demand for these devices in the GCC region as they help improve the quality of life of patients suffering from these conditions.
Improving healthcare infrastructure, in confluence with the rising number of road accidents, represents one of the key factors bolstering the implantable medical devices market growth in the GCC region. Moreover, inflating disposable incomes and the growing focus on maintaining physical appearances are positively influencing the demand for cosmetic surgeries in the region. This trend, along with the increasing trend of medical and cosmetic tourism, is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, advancements in 3D-printing technology and the utilization of biomaterials for manufacturing implantable medical devices are also stimulating the market growth. Furthermore, the introduction of smart implantable devices that can transmit data via the internet for remote monitoring of patients is anticipated to drive the market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC implantable medical devices market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Orthopedic Implants
- Dental Implants
- Facial Implants
- Breast Implants
- Cardiovascular Implants
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by End User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, End User, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC implantable medical devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC implantable medical devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC implantable medical devices market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?