The GCC indoor LBS market size reached US$ 124.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 429.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 21.8% during 2023-2028.
Indoor location-based services (LBS) are technological solutions primarily used for navigating and tracking objects and resources through digital devices within a confined space. They employ geographical information systems (GIS), cellular, Wi-Fi, and other navigation systems to gather real-time data. Indoor LBS provides customized information to smartphone users depending upon various parameters, such as current location, Bluetooth-assisted proximity services, and in-store product search. On account of this property, indoor LBS is majorly utilized for improving marketing strategies of an organization. These technologies are extensively applied across defense, aerospace, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and transportation industries.
The GCC indoor LBS market is majorly being driven by the increasing usage of navigating and monitoring devices to track public activities and rising employment of local and home area networks. Additionally, rising penetration of smartphones and the widespread adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) are supporting the market growth. Moreover, increasing use of 3D platforms across various industries is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other than this, rapid development of the existing infrastructure in the region, including parks, shopping malls, skyscrapers, and campuses, as tourist destinations have enhanced the demand for indoor LBS.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC indoor LBS market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on solution type, technology, application and vertical.
Breakup by Solution Type:
- Analytics and Insights
- Campaign Management
- Enterprise Services
- Location and Alerts
- Proximity Beacons
- Automotive Services
- Consumer Services
- Location-based Advertising Services
- Precision Geo-targeting
- Secure Transactions and Redemptions
Breakup by Technology:
- Context Aware Technology
- OTDOA and E-OTDOA
- RFID and NFC
- Satellite, Microwave and Infrared Sensing
- Others (Wi-Fi/WLAN, UWB, BT/BLE, Beacons, A-GPS, etc.)
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Vertical:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government and Public Buildings
- Aerospace and Defense
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution Type, Technology, Application, Vertical, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC indoor LBS market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC indoor LBS market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC indoor LBS market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?